Shopping for a mortgage in San Diego, California? If so, the path to finding the ideal home loan for your needs starts with finding the right mortgage broker.
Not sure what to look for when you are choosing a mortgage company to work with? Let’s go over some tips for finding the broker that is right for you.
Buy a Home in San Diego, California
- Work with a mortgage broker that knows the San Diego market. First of all, it is important to find a mortgage company to work with that is familiar with the real estate market in Overland Park and throughout the state of California. Not every nationwide lender or big bank is going to have the local expertise and connections to match you with a mortgage that is right for your needs in time to close on your dream home. Joshua Barton, Broker is a local mortgage broker that has been serving Overland Park for more than two decades. We have the knowledge and resources to guide you through the mortgage process in California or Missouri quickly and successfully.
- Choose a mortgage broker in California that works with a large network of local lenders. Two decades has given us plenty of time to build up our network of lenders. With that large, well-established network, we are able to connect you with many different types of lending products and help you find competitive rates.
- Pick a company that can help you overcome obstacles with credit or down payments. If you have ever tried to work with a big box lender on a mortgage, you know that such a company tends to aim its services at a fairly narrow band of consumers. If you fall outside that narrow band in any way, it could be difficult to get that company to help you out. For example, if you do not have a perfect credit score, a big box lender might not want to work with you at all. Another example would be when you do not have enough money to put 20% down on a home, but need to buy now. A big box lender may not offer you a lot of options. As an independent mortgage broker in California, Joshua Barton, Broker enjoys working with customers in a broad range of financial circumstances. Helping borrowers overcome obstacles is one of our specialties. In fact, we offer personalized recommendations to borrowers to help them improve their credit scores, even when there is not a lot of time to do so before submitting a mortgage application. Among our loan products are also VA and FHA mortgages, both of which include easy credit qualification requirements and competitive rates. No down payment is necessary for a VA loan, and with an FHA mortgage, your down payment could be 3.5% or 10%, depending on your credit score and other qualifications.
- Select a mortgage company in KS that will be here for you with timely, transparent communication and assistance. If you decide to work with a big bank on your mortgage, that company will be available to you to answer questions and help you out when they are open, which will be for a set amount of hours on set days of the week. But outside of those standard work hours, it may be difficult—or impossible—for you to get a hold of them, even if you have an urgent need. Joshua Barton, Broker makes a point of being here to help customers every single day of the week. Even on a weekend, you can get in touch with us for a fast response.
- Work with a company that will continue offering you personal service over the lifetime of your home loan. Just as you do not want to deal with a mortgage company that will not be there for you when you need it now, you do not want to deal with one that will not be there for you when you need it later. If there is one certainty in life, it is that change happens. Your mortgage may meet your needs today, but what if your needs in the future are different? What if you have to adjust the format of your interest rate, or you need to extend your loan term? You want a company that is going to be there to help you make that happen with a fast and affordable refinance. Joshua Barton, Broker focuses on building long-term relationships with our customers. You are our neighbour today and tomorrow, and we will always be here to help you when you need it.
Apply for a Mortgage With Joshua Barton, Broker Now
Are you ready to work with a mortgage company in California that will offer you the dedicated professional service you are looking for now and over the years to come? Joshua Barton, Broker can’t wait to help you buy a home or refinance in San Diego or anywhere in the state. To get started now, please call us today at (760) 692-4662 to schedule your consultation.